(1) Y. L. Jiao, C. Z. Li, X. D. Lv, Y. Y. Zhang, S. Z. Wu*, et al. In situ tunable bubble wettability with fast response induced by solution surface tension, J. Mater. Chem. A, 6, 20878 (2018).
(2) Y. L. Jiao, C. Z. Li, S. Z. Wu, et al. Switchable Underwater Bubble Wettability on Laser-Induced Titanium Multiscale Micro-/Nanostructures by Vertically Crossed Scanning, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 10, 16867(2018).
(3) S. Z. Wu, C. Z. Li, Y. L. Jiao, et al. Multifunctional oil-water and immiscible organic liquid separation by micropore arrayed Ti foil, Appl. Surf. Sci., 455, 221(2018).
(4) Y. Lu, L. D. Yu, Z. Zhang, S. Z. Wu*, G. Li, P. Wu, Y. Hu, J. Li, J. Chu and D. Wu, Biomimetic surfaces with anisotropic sliding wetting by energy-modulation femtosecond laser irradiation for enhanced water collection, RSC Adv., 7, 11170(2017).
(5) C. Zhou, G. Q. Li, C. Z. Li, Z. Zhang, Y. C. Zhang, S. Z. Wu*, Y. L. Hu, W. L. Zhu, J. W. Li, J. R. Chu, Z. J. Hu, D. Wu, and L. D. Yu, Three-level cobblestone-like TiO 2 micro/nanocones for dual-responsive water/oil reversible wetting without fluorination[J]. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2017, 111(14):141607.